9810 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale AZ 85255
A special combination of location, design and construction. This Award winning home sits perfectly on a flag lot on the 17th hole of the DC Ranch Country Club. A masterpiece was created in the Country Club of DC Ranch by renowned architect Vern Swaback and Kitchell Construction. Every element of this home was artfully designed and built. From the custom cabinetry created from hand picked logs to the floating block walls, everything you see is magical. Walls of windows allow for views from all angles of the house. City lights, mountain views and beautiful golf course views are all included. A glass surrounded sitting area in the master bedroom allows for easy access to the private master suite spa. Wonderful great room concept ties kitchen, living space and formal dining perfectly.
City lights, Mountain and Golf Course Views
Beautiful home sits in a flag lot on the 17th hole of the DC Ranch Golf Course
- Special Aggregate mix block in custom color and finish.
- All block stacked and laid to appear to float over interior floor tile.
- Special custom mold for fireplaces.
- Concrete exterior stone on patios.
- Black polished concrete on steps and fireplace.
- 24×24 porcelain rectified porcelain floors from Picasso Tile and Stone
- Exterior light in all rooms
- Custom oversized garage doors.
- Return ductwork 4-6 feet underground for better efficiency
- Large storage off garage
- Extra large water heater
- Water Softner
- Epoxy floors in garage
- Exterior light into garage
- 4th garage is air conditioned with built in cabinets and television
- Custom large pivot front door with electrical lock.
- All lighting Lutron system and LED
- Smart House by Savant for lights, temp control, pool control, audio visual can bemanaged by I-Pad or I- Phone
- Custom Eco Shine Chandelier in the dining room and breakfast room
- Wet bar with pop up liqueur cabinet, ice maker, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink andwine cabinet.
- Two Fireplaces
- Large Walk in pantry with pure glass barn door
- Cabinets through out the house from hand picked log
- Large double refrigerator, two under-counter refrigerator, salad prep sink, with auto disposal, micro wave, convection oven, gas range, double sink with push button disposal, small appliance garage cabinets, desk and work area.
- All counters are “ red dragon” granite with special reverse 4” bevel
- Fleetwood doors and windows
- Built in Barbecue with refrigerator, storage sink and fire magic grill
- 5 recessed electrical heaters in patio’s
- Fire urns and fire pit in rear yard, controlled by a switch on your i-pad or i-phone.
- Doggie Paradise off the patio
- Master bedroom with built in refrigerator, tv, fireplace and private spa.
- 2 water closets in master bath
- Back Lit mirrors in all bathrooms
- All bedrooms have full baths
- Guest master with full “spa feeling” bath.
- Laundry room with extra full refrigerator.
- Office with large built in cabinet and storage room.
- Recessed shades throughout the house managed by a switch or i-pad
- Metal roof, 5
- 5 AC units
- Large entry water feature
- Guest parking for 3 vehicles.
- Room for potential guest house
- Water Softner
- Water purification system in kitchen
- Extra large 3 car garage with large storage room
- Fry reveal moldings around all the doors and base boards
- Numerous national and local awards for Masonry, Tile and Bathrooms
- Most furniture custom built for the house
City, Golf and Mountain Views,
DC Ranch offers a tight knit community with highly regarded schools in the area such as Copper Ridge elementary through middle school, and Chapparal High School. In the surrounding areas you will find also has some of the finest private high schools like Notre Dame Prep and El Dorado.
The Homestead Playhouse produces one production in the Spring with the prime age ranging from 9 to 12 years old.
If it’s golf you like there are two private golf courses, DC Ranch designed by Tom Lehman and Tom Fought has the most spectacular views in the entire valley, and the other is Silverleaf Club a Tom Weiskopf par-72 champshionship course that the players find it challenging and enjoyable. Close by, you have some top notch public courses like the Grayhawk Raptor Course and the Talon Course .
Minutes away you will find the TPC Scottsdale with 2 signiture courses The Champions Course at the TPC for an ideal desert experience, crafted to the naturally rugged terain, and the Stadium Course where the Waste Managment Phoenix Open is played and has the largest crowd of any golf event in the world!
For your dining pleasure Market Street offers a variety options.
If tennis is your game DC Ranch has one of the best family tennis programs fun and challenging.
Kids and beginner golfers will enjoy the DC Ranch golf course that was designed for all levels of play.