A rare opportunity to live in the Heart of downtown Scottsdale in a vertical Cul du sac. Appointed with the finest finishes, quality construction and a eye for detail that is unparalleled.
Combining the extensive patios with walls of windows that fold back allows for inside outside living that is complimentary to our Arizona lifestyle. Main Street Place is constructed of concrete floors, metal studded walls and flexible floor plans. All this quality is only highlighted by our location. Moments away from the Civic Center mall, Library, all the Scottsdale restaurants, Main Street Place sits on the quiet side of Main Street. We invite you to compare the competition then come home to Main Street Place.
- All residences average more than 2400 SF
- Corner units are standard at Main Street Place, each unit has at least two sides open to natural light and views of the city.
- The split suite standard gives you flexibility and space to relax in all areas of the home.
- The den gives you that third room to do whatever you want; storage, media, spare bedroom.
- Two parking spaces will be assigned to you within the residentially designed garage. Soft ambient light and opaque glass garage doors will be sure to make this garage feel comfortable and inviting.
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING SCOTTSDALE HAS TO OFFER. CIVIC CENTER ACROSS THE STREET. GREAT RESTAURANTS JUST TO NAME A FEW THE MISSION AND AZ88. WALKING DISTANCE FROM SPRING TRAINING!
Work out Facility, Heated and cooled dunking pool, Community Center, Biking and walking path
- Main Street Place is an Easy walking to numerous restaurants, galleries, museums, resorts sporting events and cultural activities.
- Main Street Place is adjacent to an expansive city park, that is a community and pet friendly and maintained daily.
- Main Street Place is only a quick 5 minute walk to grocery and pharmacy/convenience store.
- Main Street Place is located down the block from Scottsdale Greenbelt, an oasis of parks, lakes, golf and paths. Spanning over 11 miles.
- From Main Street Place take a 10 minute stroll through the park to the Old Town Farmers Market for fresh ingredients for dinner.